1. Put away your phone in their presence.
2. Pay attention to what they are saying.
3. Engage in conversations with them.
4. Accept their opinions.
5. Look at them with respect.
6. Always praise them.
7. Share good news with them.
8. Avoid sharing bad news with them.
9. Speak well of their friends and loved ones.
10. Keep in remembrance the good things they did.
11. If they repeat a story,.listen like its the first time they tell it.
12. Dont bring painful memories from the past.
13. Avoid side conversations in their presence.
14. Dont belittle/criticize their opinions and thoughts.
15. Sit respectfully around them.
16. Avoid cutting them off when they speak.
17. Respect their age.
18. Avoid hitting/disciplining their grandchildren around them.
19. Accept their advice and direction.
20. Give them the power of leadership when they are present.
21. Avoid raising your voice at them.
22. Avoid glaring at them.
23. Avoid walking in front or ahead of them.
24. Avoid eating before them.
25. Fill them with pride when they dont think they deserve it.
26. Dont speak ill of them to the point where others speak ill of them.
27. Keep them in your prayers whenever possible.
28. Avoid putting your feet in front of them
or sitting with your back to them.
29. Avoid seeming bored or tired in their presence.
30. Avoid laughing at their faults and mistakes.
31. Do a task when they ask you to.
32. Continuously visit them.
33. Choose your words carefully when speaking with them.
34. Call them by the names they like.
35. Make them your priorities above anything.
Parents are treasure on this land, and sooner than you think, they will be buried.
Appreciate your parents while you still can.
My lord! Bestow on them the mercy as they did bring me up when i was young.